Friday, March 31, 2006

Greece Holiday

Welcome to my Greece Holiday blog. I will be posting interesting articles and reviews of my favourite places in Greece that you may find useful when you have your next Greece Holiday. I'll try to cover lots of nice places to visit in Greece during your Greece Holiday and I'll include photos of places I've visited myself. I'll also provide links to other web sites and articles so that you can make the most of your Greece Holiday.

Here's a taster....spent a super two weeks in Kassiopi in north-east Corfu.
The town and surrounding area offers something for everyone. The Harbour area is lovely and there are quiet(ish) bars right by the water-front where you can sit and watch the world go by, while the town center just a short walk away is quite fun and lively. Kassiopi is an ideal location for trips all over Corfu. The accommodation in and around the town area is mainly apartment type, with villa accommodation more on the outskirts. The resort is lively day and night with a lovely atmosphere. Here's a photo we took looking over the harbour as we went on one of our 'little walks' round the headland.


Incidentally, although I'll focus on Greece Holiday items, you might be interested in various related matters eg airport parking, booking flights and even suggestions for keeping your computer working well - isn't it so annoying when you just want to book a flight or check out some web sites only to find your computer running slowly or crashing just when you're in the middle of something. So I'll suggest a few ideas of things I've found helpful, and hope they help you too.

I'm so passionate abvout visiting Greece that a big thing for me is how I can keep travelling there without it costing a fortune. If like me you're looking to cut your travelling costs, then take a look at this article from someone experienced in the travel business. I can recommend this book as it's full of useful ideas that are easy to follow: Why Not Fly Free

If your computer is playing up, I've had great success with this computer software package PC Booster that really improves performance. It's really easy to download and it does everything needed with just a few simple clicks of the mouse. I find it really useful and easy to use and I'm not a computer whizz: PC Booster

Greece Holiday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home